Jet Ski Rentals
Miami is one of the best places in the world to rent a jet ski. From the dozens of islands throughout Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean with South Beach in the background, renting a jet ski in Miami is a must because there are so many areas to explore.
We offer the latest in high performance Yahama jet skis and we have over 20 jet skis in our fleet. Our brand new equipment means your experience will be second to none!
The jet skis are located next to Monty's Raw Bar and Restaurant at Bayshore Landing Marina, 2550 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove, Fl 33133. We are open 7 days a week, weather permitting. Guided Miami jet ski tours are available.
Enjoy free parking, lockers, and changing rooms complete with showers. Don't waste your rental time riding jet skis in limited circles, we give you the largest jet ski riding area in Miami, nearly 5 miles!
Jet Ski Tour
- Our jet ski tour will be guided by a knowledgeable staff member who will take you throughout Miami. Your tour begins by a fast high speed ride from Coconut Grove to Rickenbacker Causeway, a slow ride underneath the Rickenbacker bridge, through the unmarked channel to Government's Cut with amazing skyline views, past Miami Beach Marina and finally the Venetian Islands including Millionaire's Row.
- Two riders per jet ski is allowed without having to pay twice.
- All jet ski rentals receive free parking, lockers and changing rooms, complete with showers.
- A $500 dollar security deposit is required the day of the jet ski rental. All major credit cards accepted as well as cash.
- From North: Take I-95 South, continue on US-1 South. Turn LEFT at SW 17th Avenue. Turn RIGHT at S Bayshore Drive. Continue approximately 1 mile and destination will be on the LEFT.
- From South: Take Take Florida's Turnpike North toward Orlando/Miami International Airport. Merge onto Florida 821 Toll N/Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike. Take exit 12 for Cutler Ridge Blvd toward Caribbean Blvd. Continue straight. Slight right toward SW 107th Ave. Slight right toward SW 107th Ave. Continue straight onto SW 107th Ave. Slight right at FL-5 N/US-1 N. Turn right at SW 27th Ave. Turn left at S Bayshore Drive. Destination will be on the right.
- The minimum age to ride a jetski solo is 14 years and over.
- All riders between 14 and 22 years old must take a 15 minute test to be eligible to ride a jetski.